About the little felt flower




My name is Nicola and I design and make patterns and tutorials for lots of little felt creations.I started making felt food for my daughters Christmas to use with her toy kitchen, then moved onto making lots of Christmas decorations and fell in love with felt sewing crafts.I also loved that crafting with felt was my time to relax, when my busy toddler slept. It was relaxing, calming and fun to make these items for others. I had worked as a clothing pattern maker/grader so had made patterns before but enjoyed the whole process of designing and creating products using felt, so began to create my own unique designs and patterns.I wanted to share my designs and the benefits I had felt from crafting by selling patterns and tutorials designed to be fun, inspiring and relaxing but also easy to follow. 





My etsy shop www.thelittlefeltflower.co.uk was born and named after my first tutorial the layered felt flower brooch. 


The PDF pattern and Instructions will contain everything you need and is ready to 
download in a handy PDF file. 


There are patterns for all Skill Levels, so I have created a simple way to pick the pattern 
that is right for your own Skill Level. Each pattern is sold within a category depending on 
it's difficulty level.

Comments